REMOVE THE DARK SPOT OF YOUR SPOUSE BY YOURSELF.

Human beings are created with different trait and characters.Even twins from same womb exhibited different attitudes and view life from different prism.I could remember when I was young in Junior school and I had eczema at my back.I started covering up and wearing clothes all times because I didn't want my friends to know so that they would not make jest or humiliate me.Ordinarily,in the evening time,I liked to enjoy natural air without wearing shirt or singlet.Since the day I noticed eczema at my back,as young as a junior secondary school student.I would go and buy medicine at the chemist nearby and applied it at bedtime at night without noticing.I applied it for 5days and my body became fresh and smooth back.
The body of your spouse can be smooth back too if you do it by yourself.Never you allow the third party to tell you the dark spot of your spouse.Identify his or her weaknesses and applied a soothing balm as I applied it on my body and became smooth again.
Think of it,another person may call it another name besides eczema.Some may call it cancer of the body!Another person may see it as symptom of  XYZ and unleash unnecessary fear in me.Husband can identify the dark spot of his wife and vice versa.We are not created to be perfect by God.That's why we need to understand each others leg of Achilles and cover it from outsiders.When the medicine is applied in love in privacy just the way I applied medicine,husband and wife can point out weaknesses to each other and the spouse will amend.Do not wait for the third party,"Remove the dark spot of your spouse by yourself".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SORRY!THE DICE IS CAST,DANIEL IS GONE.

DOES DIFFERENCE IN RELIGION HAS ROLE TO PLAY IN MARRIAGE?

YOU MUST KNOW YOUR VALUE